Sil-nylon for Weight & Strength.
This little bag stays in my side pocket where i can easily access it as i use it almost every break for something.
or Small lightweight catch-all bag
A small & very lightweight sil-nylon bag with zipper for your small items.
Here's what i put in mine:
- Knife and Spoon (Ginsu and Aluminum spoon)
- Toothbrush, Toothpaste,
- Reading glasses,
- Chlorine (water treatment in sm. bottle),
- Lighter, (Bic)
- Bottle with Aspirin & Pills,
- Spare AA & AAA batteries
- Dental Floss and Sewing needle
- Flashlight: Photon II Microlite
- Pencil & Sharpie
- Foam ear plugs
- Small bar of soap
- Neosporin packets
- Band aids.
This bag goes everywhere with me, no matter where I'm traveling and I'm really lost without it as you can see from the list of what I keep inside.